Achieve Your Success

Boost Business Sales and Become the Person You Want to Be! For More information go to http://www.terrybrock.com

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Grow Your Mind


As you wind down the year and look to next year, I hope you have time for some good mind-growing reading. One book I wanted to share with you that I re-read this year is my personal favorite from Napoleon Hill. I love his "Think and Grow Rich" which is a classic. I read and re-read it regularly.

This year I re-read what I think is his greatest work, How to Raise Your Own Salary. It has been re-issued and the title changed to "Wisdom of Andrew Carnegie as told to Napoleon Hill." This is the best! In it, Hill interviews one of my heroes and role models, Andrew Carnegie. AC, as his friends called him, was the mentor for Napoleon Hill. In this work, the two of them have a very frank and candid discussion about life, getting ahead and reality. Some parts of it will astonish you as to their candor. Remember it was written almost 100 years ago so the language is different from what we use today. Some of the thinking is different also. Yet, glean through this and gain a huge amount of information you can use to build you life and your business.

I highly recommend this book!

Happy Holidays.

Terry