Achieve Your Success

Boost Business Sales and Become the Person You Want to Be! For More information go to http://www.terrybrock.com

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Thoughts in Oslo

Well, I'm here in the land of the Vikings---Oslo, Norway. Just got here a couple of hours ago and I'm at an Internet Cafe waiting for my client to come pick me up.

This place is fabulous. Great scenery, wonderful mountains (we don't see a lot them in Florida!!) and water.

But even better than that is the high-tech mentality of the people. Couple that with a resounding gracious, kind attitude I've experienced from everyone I've met it is fabulous.

You know, that is what it necessary for success today. Having that gracious, kind attitude to help others and make them feel good is lacking so much in our culture in the States. It hurts when I see people dissing others so often.

As my friend Michael Scott Karpovich says, "Why do people have to be so mean?" It would be easy to make them feel good.

Anyway, if you get a chance to visit Norway, do it. Great place! Can't wait to get to a place where I can show you some pictures, video, etc. Right now I'm working to figure out this Norwegian keyboard. It is quite different from what we have in America so it is a little challenging. And what they heck do ææææ and §§§§§ and ¤¤¤¤ mean anyway??? Well, they're on this keyboard and it is fun playing with them.

More to come as I continue on this whirlwind trip in Scandinavia, then over to England, Ireland and Europe (Berlin, Germany this morning).

Be well and be kind.

Terry