Achieve Your Success

Boost Business Sales and Become the Person You Want to Be! For More information go to http://www.terrybrock.com

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Hello DSC members!

It was great to be with you for your meeting in Orlando. Thank you for inviting me.

In that session we covered some new technologies that can help as you move into the field. I wanted to take what I covered there and extend it beyond just a presentation but let you see some of the things possible.

First, let's talk about Blogs. You need one. These communication tools are shaking up the news media, business and communication in many ways. You can easily create a Blog (web log) like this one and others. To see a little of their impact, bounce over to www.google.com and do a search on Blog and Blogging. Be prepared to see several screens full of information on blogs from all over.

Better yet, start your own blog at www.blogger.com. The cost is pretty reasonable---FREE! You can sign up in just a few minutes and have a vehicle to quickly and easily communicate with anyone who can access a website (which is what a Blog really is).

Then be sure to add audio through www.audblog.com. This service provides a free trial and after that the cost is $3.00/month for 12 4-minute messages. Listen to the Audio message I've left for you here as an example.

Finally, be sure to check out the video that I produced with Visual Communicator. You can see a sample of it at

http://terrysstuff.com/dell/index.htm

and see what is possible with video today. Think about how you could use this with customized messages to potential clients, clients, and employees for training and announcements. The possibilities are only limited by your imagination.

Thank you, again, for having me at your meeting. I look forward to hearing from you and staying in touch. You can reach me at terry@terrybrock.com and be sure to visit my website at www.terrybrock.com .

I look forward to hearing from you.

Terry