Achieve Your Success

Boost Business Sales and Become the Person You Want to Be! For More information go to http://www.terrybrock.com

Thursday, July 15, 2004

Roll with the punches.

As I type this I'm sitting at Gate 122 at Orlando Airport waiting for a delayed flight to Phoenix. Hey, no problem. I love catching up on the Net and reading e-mail. This new wireless access to the Net is designed for times like these.

INteresting because this morning as i was putting life in perspective and watching another glorious Orlando sunrise (came up in the East today) I thought about mosquitos. yea, they are around in Central Florida. However, like so many problems in life, they can be swatted away easily and usually don't cause great harm.

Yea, in life there is always going to be "stuff" happening to you. It is how you deal with it that matters most. This is the essence of life. As my friend W. Mitchell says, "It's not what happens to you---it's what you do about it that matters." This is the way to live life and enjoy.

So, I just heard from the good people at SWA that they are chaning our gate and I need to skeedaddle over there. Enjoy life. Live it to the fullest.

After all, this is not dress rehearsal---this is the real thing. Enjoy it!

Terry